SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- AGILE SCRUM experience for four years developing applications with this methodology.
- Extensive experience working through the different phases of a project life cycle including the design, development, testing, Q/Aing, and deployment of an application.
- Extensive experience working in continuous integration environments.
- Experience working as a tech lead supervising teams of 2 to 5 engineers on development projects that involve hands-on management of a project through the project life cycle and the mentoring or more junior team members.
- Experience integrating distributed enterprise level business architectures ranging from installing Java intranet applications that utilize CORBA to installing VB applications with an SQL Server back end in a client server architecture.
- Experience working as an assistant network administrator performing basic troubleshooting functions and day to day MS Windows NT and/or UNIX network maintenance operations.
- Multi-lingual English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience working in team oriented environments.